Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to an Amazing Mom


Happy Birthday Mom / Mom inlaw. We just want you to know how much we love and appreciate you. We love how you are always there for us, and more than willing to always help. No matter how old we get we will always look up to you, your example and especially your advice. We hope you have a happy birthday.

5 comments:

Kael and Katy said...

Tell your Mother-in-law happy B-day from me too :) I think you are so lucky to have her as a mommy in law, she is amazing! I always liked her :) Have a great day!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, she is pretty much amazing, I have to admit. She's one of my top ten favorite aunts. ;)

Mike, you saw Twilight? That's all I'm saying...

jen hulet said...

Michael, I just want to wish you a happy Birthday!! How old are you anyway....Once you hit a certain age, I think you just lose track(although I doubt your there yet)! Any way I hope you had a great day! We love you!

Shaurie, Your Blog looks great!! I love the papers! Where did you get them??
I love you guys!

Brigitte said...

Your blog is looking so cute! NOw all you need are some updated posts! Just saying.... ;) If you post something I'll be the first to comment. haha. I'm serious... that's my goal now. So hurry and post!

Anonymous said...

alrighty shaurie, you are slackin on the blog thing, its been forever since you've posted something! :)