Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight for date night!

After much anticipation and begging my husband, I was finally able to go and watch Twilight! Lucky for me I have a loving husband who came with me, despite how much he has hated me reading the books. I get so involved in them I completely disregard all my other responsibilities. All said and done I was very impressed with the movie. Sure it still wasn't as great as the book but it came as close as you can get. I even managed to get Mike to admit that he liked it!

2 comments:

jen hulet said...

I loved the movie....Not quite as much as the book, but they followed it pretty close to the story line...I am glad to see that Mike is in touch with his feminine side:)!

Brian and Brandy said...

Michael went to Twilight? Did He go and rent Brokeback Mountain after?