Tuesday, March 10, 2009


Its been a while since we have made a post and a lot has happened!! With the big downturn in the economy and the huge drop in housing. New construction also took a big hit. Well the unfortunate happened my company slowed almost to a stop and I was let go. The last few weeks have been a little stressfull looking for work and making ends meet. We have come to rely a lot on good friends and especially family to help us through these times. I know that all things happen for a reason and as hard as it may be to understand why, If we put our faith in Christ, he will and does provide for us. I am happy to say that i found a new great job. I am now a wireless consultant for alltel wireless. We are really happy and trully blessed.

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Mike I'm sorry to hear about your hard times. Good luck with your new job!

Joan said...

I am so glad you found a new job fairly quickly and hope all goes well for you in your new job

Mishelle Noyes said...

Glad to hear your testimony! I think a lot of people need to hear it during these times. If you guys need anything let us know. Love ya!!

jen hulet said...

Hey guys I am glad to hear that you are hangin' in there! It is so great that you found a job so quickly. It is so nice to have moral support from family in times of hardship. We will all have them at one time or another! Shaurie I am working on some cute backgrounds for you:)!!! Take Care
Love ya!

Christina and Jason said...

Mike sorry to hear about you losing your job we wish you the best with your new job. We will be thinking of you guys. Take care and we need to talk sometime.

Kathy said...

I love your new layout!!! I am so happy that Michael found a job too! And that he likes it!! I hope you are feeling better finally....

Cherise said...

Thanks for the background link! I have found a couple of other people's blogs with her backgrounds. I miss you and wish you were closer so we could play!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

Hey Shaurie! It is Heather Wynn, now Fabian. I just saw your blog on Cherise's. Hope you do not mind if I check in on your blog to see how you are :)

Kael and Katy said...

Glad to hear you were able to find a job, that would be so scary! how is everthing for you two lately? Hope it's GREAT! :)