Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Today is our 2nd Anniversary. I have to say that I really believe that I have the best husband in the world! He always makes me laugh and knows how to cheer me up when I am feeling down. He is never to proud to help me when I need it and I swear he does the laundry more then I do! Mike I just want you to know how much a love you and appreciate all that you do for us! I'm so glad that your trip was delayed so that we could be together today. I am going to miss you like crazy while you're gone this next week and I hope you have fun in Montana. I love you Mike!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Brian and Brandy said...

its about time you made a new post:) Hope you get to do somthing fun on your anniversery - maybe you'll get LUCKY! hehe

Anonymous said...

haha! I cant believe brandy just wrote that on your blog for the whole world to see. haha....
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I hope you have fun celebrating your cute couple-ness!

jen hulet said...

Happy Anniversary!! Wow a husband who will help with the laundry is definately awesome! I hope you do something fun.
Love you guys.

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 2 years already... Congratulations to 2 wonderful people:).

Cox Family News said...

Shauri I'm so happy for you. You've sure had your share of bad things in this life, I'm glad you've found someone to make you so happy. Congratulations!
Love,
Lorrie Olson (Mishelle's mom)

Christina and Jason said...

You guys are so cute! We miss you! Happy anniversary :)

Joan said...

Happy, Happy 2nd Anniversary... You need to blog more.

Kael and Katy said...

Happy Anniversary! you guys are so cute! I hope you have a good one!! :)

JanaLee said...

Oh Shaurie...you look so happy and are still so cute! You have a handsome hubby, too! Happy Anniversary and I wish you many many more to come! Like an eternity of them!! Stay darling...miss and love you!
Aunt Jana

Unknown said...

Hey Shaurie! It's been AGES! Your sister gave me your blog link and I thought I would leave a comment. It's so great to see that you're doing well and are happily married! I'm so happy for you! I would love to hear more about your life! Feel free to e-mail me at alyssamarie@wsu.edu. Take care!

Alyssa Hesselroth