Sunday, April 19, 2009

Montana



As some of you know Mike is in Montana this week for training at alltel. He got there today at about 5:00 p.m. And this is the picture he sent me from out of his hotel room window. It seems really pretty there and I'm a little jealous but I'm also glad he got to go and have fun!

11 comments:

JanaLee said...

Montana is GORGEOUS!! I think it is my favorite state for scenery. I love it there! I know you miss him but try to have fun doing "girly" things he wouldn't want to do...like chick flicks.
love ya!!
Aunt Jana

Anonymous said...

Thats right. lets go get our nails done...and buy some shoes haha ;)

jen hulet said...

So how long is he going to be gone! Take it from someone who knows, business travel is no fun! Too bad we don't live closer we could have a girls night!

Kris said...

HEY! when are you coming back to WA?? Any time soon, for the summer???

Cami Eyre said...

Hey Shaurie! I just stumbled across your blog and was so excited!! I loved seeing a little taste of what your life consists of these days!!! Anyway, I just had to say hi.

a noyesy family said...

i don't remember how to add people!! help me!

Sarah Larsen said...

Hi Shaurie! I found your blog on Cherise's. It's been forever!! Now we can be blog friends! Hope everything is going well!

Unknown said...

Hey! We are throwing a baby shower for Jordans wife Linsey. We want you to come! We posted the invite on the family blog but we want to send you an invite so I need your address. Its the 19th of September. A Saturday at 2pm! Let me know!

Cherise said...

Do you need me to update your blog??? Love ya!

Brittany said...

yo Shaurie!! this is brittany (used to work at the BL!) ...i got here from Cherise's blog! you look so beautiful! i just wanted to say hey!

jen hulet said...

Hey!!! How about an update?!? I have the background you wanted. I'll email it to you! Love you guys!