Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Washington trip part 2

While I was staying up in Washington we decided to go stay up at Ensign Ranch. This is the same camp that I use to go to every year for girls camp. It brought back al ot of memories and I had a blast up there. We stayed in a rough built a-frame cabin. There are some spots in the roof and flooring where you can see outside. When we first got there we found a squirel in our cabin. Sorry I couldn't get the picture to turn but this is my nephew Cody standing in the middle of all our intertubes. I forgot how beautiful it is up there. this is a little river on the ranch. One day Weston and Cody got to ride on the top of the suburban after swimming and put on a pretty funny show for us. They had this HUGE slip and slide hill and you use the intertubes to ride down on. It was really fun.
You can see from this picture how the inside of the cabin looks. check out the ceiling.




No comments: