This last summer my sister and I went on a road trip to
Washington to spend some time with my brother and his family. We were asked to judge a clogging
competition, went swimming at the lake, and went to Ensign Ranch while we were there. I had such a great time with them. I only wish we lived closer so I could see them more often.
Katelin makes me laugh. She is such a sweet girl but is also a total tomboy.
I love her outfit in this picture especially her socks that are rolled down.

Savannah is there youngest. She is total opposite of her big sister. She is a
girly girl through and through. She can be so sassy and sweet at the same time. I just love it.

Weston was so little when I moved from Washington. I still can't believe this is him and that he is growing up so fast. He bore his testimony at church while we were there and it totally blew me away. He has such a strong spirit and is such a good kid.

And then there's Cody. He is SO much like his dad it kills me. I think my mom has about 20 pictures of Kyle doing this exact same pose. Cody is such a hard worker and is so good with his animals it amazes me. He even made us breakfast one day while we were there all by himself. When we went up to ensign he was the first to go and get the wood. After dinner he would always stay and help me clean everything up till it was all done.
As you can tell from the pictures when we went to the lake the boys decided it would be so fun to get in a sand fight with me. I spent the next week scrubbing the sand out of my hair. the boys however decided that they weren't dirty enough so they made sure to cover there entire bodies with sand before we left.
No comments:
Post a Comment