Mike- Mike is still working at Alltel. They were bought out by AT&T. During the buy out they decided to add a few more positions to each location. The main one being an Assistant Manager. Mike decided to apply and after waiting a month and half to find out if he got it or not he finally got the phone call offering him the job. We were pretty excited and I am so proud of him. He is such a hard worker and does so well with his job.
Last year Mike called me one day and told me that he had just won a 50 inch flat screen T.V. from work. I honestly thought he was kidding me but about a month later this got dropped off on our door step. We were thrilled!!
So this year when he called me again to tell me he had won another T.V. I really thought no way! but sure enough a week later another T.V. showed up. Yep that's right 2 T.V.s in a year!! Luckiest guy I know but he did work hard for them. Needless to say we love his job!!!
Me- I stopped working at the floral over a year and half ago due to the fact that Mike and I were ready to start our family. Unfortunately we haven't had much luck in that department but we are still patiently waiting. I have had a lot to keep me busy though. I got called as the first counselor in primary last year and since I am the only one besides our secretary who hasn't had a baby this year it has been keeping me on my toes. about 6 months ago a friend called me and asked if I would like to start watching her kids. This has honestly been the most fun and rewarding job ever. I absolutely love these kids and they make my day. They just had another baby in November so I have had a break for the last month but I am excited and ready to start back up on December 15 and yes I get to watch the new baby too! 
Aren't they the Cutest?
5 comments:
I'm glad you finally blogged! Now you just have to keep it up! The Washington trip looked like a lot of fun and I'm so glad you got 2 new TV's... Love all of your new posts and the pics! I also love your new background and header. It all looks great!
Wow! What a nice surprise!! So glad your back:)!
I am so proud of you for returning to the blog life...I am excited to read on.
Love all the new posts! I really can't believe Mike won another TV! Those kids are pretty cute too! McKinlee has fun playing with them!!
yeah! We checked your blog and said think they've updated...nah, probably not. But glad we checked it! Sounds like you guys are having fun. We are making the annual trip out for Christmas in two weeks so we'll have to call you guys, we'd love to see you!
Post a Comment