The last 2 years Glen and Kathy have rented a house in St. George for a few days and they have been kind enough to let all of us come and stay with them. I love St. George and if I could I would totally stay and live there. It is so warm and beautiful!

This year Kathy had all of us bring an activity for everyone to do. Mike and I built a bottle rocket launcher. These are some of the pictures we got of them being launched. They went a lot higher then I expected!!


I think this picture was from part of Brian and Brandy's activity. As you can see this was the part that I wasn't very good at and didn't win.

Kathy bought stuff to do glitter toes with. I spent the week before we left figuring out how to do them and when we got there I did all the girls toes. It was actually fun although I don't think I must have been very good at it seeing how none of them came back for a second set.
We really enjoyed our trip and hope that we get to do it again next year. Thanks again Glen and Kathy.
1 comment:
You make me laugh! I need to do them again... just haven't taken the time! you did a fantastic job and we were all grateful for the time you sacrificed on our behalf!
Post a Comment