This week has been really great for us. Since there is only the two of us, our lives usually just consist of Flowers, Electricity, School, Church, and bed. But this week we've actually managed to have some fun. On Friday my sister dropped her little boy Mack off at our house for Four days. We had so much fun with him. He kept us laughing the whole time. He made friends with Cooper and McKinlee which meant that they came to visit us more. We taught him how to say " Go Broncos" and "Go Utes" which are his daddies least favorite teams. He also got us motivated to carve our pumpkins (well at least one for him and a start on ours). He didn't really like cleaning the pumpkin out because it was "yucky" so we ended up doing most of the work while he watched. Our house has been so quiet since he left, and a little lonely. Every time I see Cooper he always asks me "Do you miss Mack?" and then I say "yes" and he says "Me miss him too!"
Wednesday was also a fun and exciting day. We received our Disneyland packet in the mail with all of our information. I can't believe we are leaving in a week. We are SO excited! Brian and Brandy also threw a Halloween Party for the family. It was so much fun. We attempted to make a cool drink with a face and hands in it that was boiling over. It didn't turn out exactly how we wanted it but it worked. Everyone made the best dinner/goodies for the night. Mike bought a creepy mask and managed to make both Cooper and McKinlee cry (Way to go). And we bobbed for apples and carved pumpkins. We had a really great time! Thanks again Brian and Brandy!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |

8 comments:
Very cute pictures! Happy Halloween guys! I'm glad you were able to make it to the party... the punch was great and so were the apples and dip:).
What are you guys going to be for halloween???
I am so glad that you had a fun week!! I am so jealous about Disneyland!! Maybe I could hid in your luggage or something! I doubt anyone would notice:)ha ha ! NO actually we are planning a trip there next October with some friends of ours!( We are trying to keep it a secret from our kids)!! Any way take care and we love you guys!
The kids had alot of fun with mack he is so cute, and thanks for inviting us to dinner it was a blast. I love the scrapbook you did on smilebox!
Cute pictures...Have fun in Disneyland. Thanks for info on the background site. Someday when I figure out the basics I can try something else
Hello you two! We are glad you have a blog! You should post more pictures of you guys and your cool life :) We miss you guys!
Shaurie,
Have you seen Twilight!! I LOVED it..
Let me know what you thought of it after you see it!
HEY CUTE FRIENDS! I am so glad I somehow stumbled onto your blog--not quite sure how I did it! :) Your blog is so cute, I will check it often now that I've found you!! How have you been? Hope you have a great Thanksgiving, keep in touch, we need to get together all of us, next time Cob and Kris come out! That would be fun :)
Post a Comment