Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Picture Tag!

RULES:You have to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder in your pictures folder. Then give a brief description before you tag a few others.





Oh how lucky are we. Borrowed computer means borrowed photo. Here is our winner for the fourth photo of the fourth folder. As for the explanation I am hoping Jeff will comment.


I tag:

Kris DeMik
Brandy Berlin
Nikki Hirschi
Capri

3 comments:

jeffandlorraine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeffandlorraine said...

That was taken right after I got back from Sturgis with my gang. Living the life of a biker is a real crazy experience. It tends to make a guy hard, as you can tell by my expression. The only thing that you can rely on is your hog!!

Brigitte said...

haha.... I wish I had a borrowed computer to do this tag with! hehe. Nice explanation Jeff. :)