Thursday, October 16, 2008

A place we call home

Here are a few pictures of our townhouse. we have been living here since April and are loving it. it's 3 bedrooms 1 and a half baths, and of course a kitchen, dining room, family room, and some closet space.


Our Front door, along with the coveted copper bin.



Master bedroom, ceiling fan and can lights added courtesy of me. and some help from Jeff.


Master Bath. There is a basic toilet and a tub also, but we have all seen and used those on a daily basis so i didn't take pictures of those.


Bedroom #1. Bedroom #2 looks identical minus the white chest.


The family room.



The Kitchen and dining room




The back yard. The cute little girl should be a familiar face. She loves to come and play (or so we assume)
Disclaimer: the layout may look dumb but i did not learn till half way through that you can upload pics at different sizes whoops. guess you will have to click on them to get the full effect

16 comments:

Brigitte said...

Lucky girl! Your house looks gorgeous! I love the paint in the bathroom and the welcome sign above the door. You berlins sure know how to decorate! Must be a Roosevelt thing... hmm.

Well I seriously love your house. I would have been so happy to live in a place that nice when we first got married! And you even have the fun park nearby! Now you need to have some babies to enjoy the backyard! *wink*

BTW, I am so impressed you already have the custom blog design going on. It took me so long to figure that out! Go Shaurie!

jeffandlorraine said...

McKinlee does love to come and play!! Especially with the park in the backyard now! :) Your house really is cute too!

Allie Linford said...

Welcome to the blogisphere, We have been waiting for you. I love the picture. What a cute couple!!

holly said...

I am so glad you guys have a blog now. I love the pics of you house it is beautiful!!

PEACE, LOVE AND PINK said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Your home is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

HEY HEY! new bloggin buddies! By the way, its so crazy how much mike and scuba look alike!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found me! I have been trying to find you again (since you deleted your myspace) but I couldn't, I didn't know your last name! How are you doing???

Kris said...

Shaurie how exciting you got a blog. i seriously LOVE them. such a cute home good for you guys!! I love your kitchen colors dark and all. thats my dream kitchen colors. great tast ( would we think other wise)

Anonymous said...

love your place. looks oddly simular to my in laws. oh thats cause they live in the same town homes. yours is decorated way cuter however. alicia

Unknown said...

I need to get me one of those, a house that is, this box just ain't cuttin' it.

Fig said...

Cute, cute place. I covet your kitchen.

Joan said...

It was so fun to come and see your house... it is so nice. I love your flower background on your blog...Did you do that in Photoshop?

jen hulet said...

Wow, I love the playground, it looks so nice!! Oh and I love the house too!!

Sara and Alex said...

Shaurie! I saw your blog on Capri's so I thought I'd say hi. It's been forever since I've seen you or even talked to you. How've you been? Anyways, my blog is sarashalene.blogspot so check it out and let me know how you are!

-sara shuler

Unknown said...

CUTE HOUSE! I love it. We have to come sometime and visit, and hang out. I feel like we didn't get to spend any time with you guys when you came.

Sara and Alex said...

i'm really good! i graduated from wsu in may and now i live in texas and have a pretty sweet job. you look so happy and i'm so glad we can stay in touch :)